Your association’s eLearning program can lead to increases in membership, increases in non-dues revenue, recognition as a thought leader in your industry, and more. However, if it’s not structured properly, it can also lead to a hefty administrative burden for your team and a frustrating experience for learners.
In this whitepaper, we discuss five essential steps for crafting a successful learning business. These include:
- Evaluate the eLearning needs of your association.
- Collect and report on learner data for ongoing improvement.
- Personalize your offerings to individual learners.
- Prioritize social learning and community-building.
- Invest in the right association learning technology.
Then, we cover how the Web Courseworks team and our software solutions can help. Download our latest whitepaper below.