See you at Booth #629 in
Learning Management Systems
Associations (Medical Societies and Trade Associations), Manufacturing Companies with Channel Partners, and Government Organizations: we have focused on you.
We have specialized on an LMS to serve an external learning audience. Our customized offerings provide eLearning solutions that are as unique as you are.
Virtual Event Solutions
We offer both a platform and services to support your next virtual event. Leveraing our expertise in learning management, our virtual event solutions allow you to offer a seamless experience for attendees with a streamlined accreditation process.
If you’re an association that offers professional education, you’re in the right place. Whether you’re looking to offer a hybrid event or a fully virtual one, Web Courseworks will take care of the technical aspects so you can focus on the most important thing: your educaiton.
The Web Courseworks team affords expertise from multiple sectors to organizations that offer online education to professional learners. Whether managing SMEs, assisting with instructional design, or something else – our profesisonal services maximize your eLearning processes for efficiency and quality.
CourseStage LMS FAQs
Why choose CourseStage LMS?
CourseStage LMS is built to handle the continuing education and professional development activities of associations. It is an industrial-scale system that continues to grow with you and your organization. With CourseStage LMS, you have:
- A flexible platform that can scale to your association’s evolving educational needs.
- An integrated learning experience, drastically minimizing administrative burden from your education team.
- A data-rich LMS that allows your association to make data-driven decisions.
- Opportunities to generate non-dues revenue through education and meetings in one comprehensive system.
Why should we invest in an LMS?
Your association may not currently use a learning management system, but the time will come when it will be an important part of your association’s offerings. There are a few different scenarios where your association could benefit from investing in an LMS. For example:
- When you’ve suddenly increased your member population and can no longer distribute educational content and assess learning in a practical or manageable way on your own.
- If you hosted a conference and need a way for those who couldn’t attend to complete the courses and gain the relevant certifications.
- Your instructors are no longer able to administer and grade assessments in a timely manner.
- your conferences, conventions, and in-person educational meetings are seeing a dip in attendance because people aren’t able to make the commitment to travel.
- You want to offer a mix of self-paced and place-based learning to attract a wider audience.
What features should I look for in a CME LMS?
- Self-reported credits, so that professionals with previous CME experience outside of your association are still able to gain ACCME credits for their work.
- Self-assessment within the LMS, so that they know the best course of action for their career development.
- Intuitive interface, to ensure a positive learning experience for all your learners.
How can a CME LMS help my healthcare association?
Your association aims to provide value to your members, who are the healthcare professionals that our society relies on. In order to help them succeed in their careers, your association should invest in a continuing medical education learning management system.
Through a CME LMS, your members will be able to easily and conveniently claim their credits and maintain their licensure. Your association can create the most functional and understandable course possible, all while offering engaging learning strategies to your members.
A strong and reliable CME LMS can help your healthcare association by decreasing the amount of time that your administrators and developers spend creating ACCME-compliant courses (Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education), and increasing the satisfaction of your members with your association.
Our Case Studies
See how Web Courseworks and our suite of eLearning technology and services have helped associations like yours.
The Society of Interventional Radiology
The Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR) is a nonprofit, professional medical society representing more than 8,000 practicing interventional radiology professionals.
The Institute of Real Estate Management
The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), an affiliate of the National Association of Realtors, is an international institute of 20,000 leaders in property and asset management.
The American Veterinary Medical Association
The AVMA is the nation’s leading advocate for the veterinary profession. Representing more than 97,000 members, the AVMA protects, promotes and advances the needs of all veterinarians and those they serve.
Managing eLearning Blog
Check out our Managing eLearning Blog and stay abreast of the latest in online learning technology and trends.
Over the course of our unfolding pandemic, many association programs have faced various levels of member attrition. At this point, simply retaining members has become a central concern for some associations. However, to set your organization up for success and...
Use the icons below to explore our eLearning Hype Curve for 2022.eLearning Hype Curve Hype Curve Dataset Top Trends in eLearning Continue reading for a quick explainer of the hype curve. If you're familiar with these predictions, feel free to navigate to specific...
Once you start researching learning management systems (LMSs) to upgrade from your current solution, you probably begin by making a list of the features and functionalities your team seeks. In an ideal world, you could purchase a solution with all of your dream...
Let's Work Together!
Our Learning Management Systems are comprehensive tools that can bring your eLearning to the next level. To learn more about our LMS and professional services, schedule a meeting today.