eLearning people have noted online that there are just too many conferences from which to pick. Here are some things to think about when you are deciding which conference to attend this year. Questions to ask yourself:
- Is there a pre-conference workshop I would like to attend?
- Do the keynote speakers interest me?
- Review who is speaking at the concurrent sessions. Do they interest me?
- Where is the conference located? Should I plan for a conference on my side of the country?
- What are my affiliations? Corporate? Academic?
- Where am I on the food chain? Designer? Programmer? Manager?
Here are my opinions on various conferences: