Web Courseworks, Ltd. seeks a talented PHP full stack programmer to add to our development team in Madison, WI. We deliver a SaaS Learning Management offering that has had over a million users, worldwide. Coding projects are integrated and released in short development cycles. Candidates should be team players with excellent critical thinking skills, attention to detail, and an ability to work independently.
A candidate’s typical day will consist of coding specifically assigned tasks, reviewing code produced by other developers, troubleshooting reported production issues, and assisting support personnel with questions and code testing.
- Have 4 or more years of professional PHP / LAMP development experience.
- Be able to analyze requirements, create functional specifications, and implement new features from scratch.
- Be able to write clean, concise, documented PHP5 code that adheres to established standards and patterns.
- Be able to write ANSI SQL (MySQL) queries.
- Be security-conscious; understand XSS, SQL injection, CSRF, and other attacks and how to prevent them.
- Have an understanding of distributed version control systems (Git).
- Embrace multi-tasking and managing several projects at once, and have developed in a team environment.
- Have a Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Moodle LMS
To apply, please fill out the form below: