Conference Now: Virtual Event Platform Features
Looking to host a virtual event? Conference Now by Web Courseworks can recreate your education and networking events in one dynamic virtual conference portal.
Powered by an award-winning system purpose-built for associations, Conference Now combines live sessions, pre-recorded tracks, live chat, community features, and more so you can focus on what’s important: your members.
Conference Now replicates the engaging content of in-person conferences through the virtual sphere.
Choose the production value of your choice, ranging from pre-recorded content to live-streamed keynotes– all hosted within the platform. Set automated notifications and reminders, and moderate audience Q&A and polls to ensure attendees remain engaged throughout the event.
With built-in chat functionality and integrations with popular video conferencing software, including Zoom and GoToMeeting, virtual networking is easier than ever.
Within Conference Now, attendees can communicate in real-time with built-in chat. Further, you can recreate the face-to-face networking experience by hosting discussion forums, breakout sessions, and even virtual “coffee chats,” in which attendees can join together to discuss key topics.
Built-in collaboration tools make sure your attendees show up and stick around.
Allow attendees and conference presenters to collaborate with one another via chat and video conference. Further, allow attendees to directly interact with sponsors and exhibition booth hosts with optional live chat.
Give your event sponsors the visibility of a live exhibition hall using Conference Now.
With virtual tradeshow and exhibit hall functionality, sponsors and exhibitors can host virtual “booths.” In these booths, they can share PDF informational resources, video demos, and respond to live chat from conference attendees.
Virtual Event Platform: Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to set up a virtual conference with Conference Now?
We request at least 4 weeks notice to set up a virtual conference. If you’re looking for production services with pre-recorded sessions (Production Value 2), we recommend allowing even more time for coordinating the recordings with your presenters.
What can we configure on the platform for our conference?
The Web Courseworks team will configure Conference Now for your virtual event. We configure:
- URL: _________.conferencenow.io
- Branding: Logo, Favicon, Primary and Secondary Colors, Button Color and Hover Color
- Conference Landing Page
- User Management
Can we still use our webinar platform for live sessions?
Can you assist with event production?
Yes! We offer 3 levels of event production services depending on the format of the session:
- Production Value 1: Live Webinar or Meeting
- Web Courseworks will assist your presenter with a prep session, moderate the live session, and provide a recording post-session.
- Production Value 2: Pre-Recorded Session with Live Moderation
- Web Courseworks will meet with your presenters to pre-record their sessions in a controlled environment with quality lighting and audio. We will also assist the presenter with moderating the chat in the live environment in Conference Now.
- Production Value 3: Livestream
- Web Courseworks will prepare your presenters with high-quality audio, lighting, and background.
- Web Courseworks will livestream your presenters using video production tools – directly in Conference Now (no need for additional software)
- Only 1 session can be livestreamed at a time
What kind of support do you provide?
Where can I learn more about virtual conferences?
Explore the following educational resources about virtual conferences for associations:
- Virtual Events for Associations: Your Guide to Going Digital. Whether you’re holding a virtual conference, webinar, or networking event, this guide contains valuable tips for your next virtual event.
- How-To Guide: Hosting a Virtual Conference for Associations. Association conferences are an essential offering, and now, you can hold them in the digital space. Check out this guide to hold a worthwhile virtual conference for your association.
- Leading Learning Podcast Features Virtual Conferences Information & eLearning Trends. Listen to this podcast episode for a discussion of virtual conferences and other eLearning trends.