Virtual Event Solutions
At Web Courseworks, we offer both a platform and services to support your next virtual event. Leveraging our expertise in learning management, our virtual event solutions allow you to offer a seamless experience for attendees with a streamlined accreditation process.
If you’re an association that offers professional education, you’re in the right place. Whether you’re looking to offer a hybrid event or a fully virtual one, Web Courseworks will take care of the technical aspects so you can focus on the most important thing: your education.
Web Courseworks’ Virtual Event Solutions for Associations
Web Courseworks can help deliver your event virtually in a way that’s convenient, cost-effective, and most importantly, safe for your staff and your members. From configuring the virtual event to providing broadcast training and support services, Web Courseworks is here for you.
Webinar Production Services
From small group discussions to organization-wide presentations involving hundreds of participants, our webinar production services have you covered.
We’ll handle the technical aspects so you can focus on providing optimal content for attendees. Our services include:
Tech prep session with presenters
Managing the technical aspects of a live webinar
Pre-recording sessions with live moderation and chat facilitation upon broadcast
Hosting a live presentation and facilitating the live chat
Virtual Meeting Services
Our production pedigree makes us experts at managing virtual meetings. We will take care of the technical aspects, so you don’t have to.
Creating the infrastructure to enable live chat within your virtual event.
Offering direct integrations with popular video conferencing software for discussion within the virtual event itself.
Virtual Conference Setup
Conferences involve many moving parts, such as sessions, discussions, live chats, sponsors, keynotes, collaboration, and virtual trade show elements.
Prior to your event, our team will design and configure the Conference Now platform to meet your association’s virtual event needs. This includes:
Creating digital branding elements
Configuring the conference lobby and navigational elements
Uploading users and creating accounts
Setting up educational and virtual networking sessions
Creating the virtual exhibit hall and exhibitor landing pages
Conducting testing and quality assurance
Virtual Event Platform
Conference Now is our proprietary online event platform. Within this platform, you can manage hundreds of sessions, an exhibit hall, a poster hall, networking experiences, and more— all in one centralized location.
Using the Conference Now platform, we will build an engaging virtual event for your association’s members from the ground up.
Virtual events are growing in popularity, but that doesn’t mean that these events are without logistical challenges. The Web Courseworks team will configure your event to ensure it’s a truly valuable experience for you and your members alike.
Benefits of Working with Web Courseworks
Whether you’re facing a quick pivot to virtual events or considering adjusting your long-term plans to take place in the digital sphere, there are benefits to working with the Web Courseworks team to facilitate the transition.
We craft virtual events for professional associations, handling the technical aspects from start-to-finish. You can rest assured that the event is interactive, engaging, and secure. As we provide support before, during, and after the event, you can focus on what really matters: the education of your attendees.
Review the case studies below to see our virtual event production services and Conference Now in action.
The American Medical Informatics Association needed to host its 2020 Clinical Informatics Summit as a virtual event. Learn about their experience with Conference Now here.
The Associated General Contractors of America had one goal – to provide a quality conference experience for FedCon attendees on a virtual platform. Learn about their experience with Conference Now here.
Virtual Event Solutions: Frequently Asked Questions
What types of virtual events can you hold?
The Web Courseworks team can help your organization host a wide variety of virtual events, including:
- Virtual Conferences
- Virtual Trade Shows
- Virtual Meetings
- Virtual Educational Events
- Hybrid Events
And much more!
What are the benefits of hosting a virtual event?
There are many benefits associated with hosting a virtual event, including:
- Decreased overhead. When you’re not paying for a venue, catering, and in-person event staff, events are significantly more cost-efficient.
- Increased reach. Members near and far are able to attend without the hassle of traveling and the associated expenses.
- Increased accessibility. Those unable to attend your event due to accessibility issues will be able to tune in from the comfort of their own homes.
- Insulation against crisis. Whether after a national disaster or during a global pandemic, virtual events are able to weather the storm and go on as planned.
To explore these benefits in-depth, check out this guide to virtual events for associations.
Where can I learn more about hosting a virtual event?
For many associations, pivoting to virtual events– while necessary– is uncharted territory. Explore the following additional resources on virtual association events to continue providing useful and safe events for your members:
- Virtual Events for Associations: Your Guide to Going Digital. Are you moving to virtual events for the first time? This guide covers the essential elements of a virtual event, as well as our top tips for success.
- How-To Guide: Hosting a Virtual Conference for Associations. Conferences are a popular association offering, and many organizations are finding themselves taking these large events digital. Check out this Web Courseworks guide to virtual conferences to explore tips and best practices for your next event.
- Free Course on Covid-19 & Working Virtually Available Now for Download. Torrance Learning has created three courses about creating virtual learning courses and is providing them for free. Learn more with this blog post.
- Coronavirus Pushes Associations to Offer Online Options for Face to Face Events. The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in unprecedented conditions for associations. Explore the effect on associations and how your organization can weather the strong in this blog post.
If your association needs help pivoting to the digital events sphere, contact Web Courseworks today.