VIRTUAL EVENT SOLUTIONS
At Web Courseworks, we offer both a platform and services to support your next virtual event. Utilizing our expertise in learning management, our virtual event solutions allow you to offer a seamless experience for attendees with a streamlined accreditation process. If you’re an association that offers professional education, you’re in the right place. Whether you’re looking to offer a hybrid event or fully virtual, Web Courseworks will take care of the technical aspects so you can focus on the most important thing: your education.
Web Courseworks’ Virtual Event Solutions for Associations
Web Courseworks can help deliver your event virtually in a way that’s convenient, cost-effective, and most importantly, safe for your staff and your members. From producing the virtual event to providing broadcast training and support services, Web Courseworks is here for you.
WEBINAR PRODUCTION SERVICES
From small group discussions to organization-wide presentations involving hundreds of participants across the globe, our webinar production services have you covered.
VIRTUAL MEETING SERVICES
Our production pedigree makes us experts at managing virtual meetings. We will take care of the technical aspects so you won’t have to.
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE SETUP
Access to sessions, discussions, live chats, sponsors, and keynotes with social collaboration tools and virtual tradeshow capability – all this and more in one dynamic virtual conference portal.
VIRTUAL EVENT PLATFORM
Conference Now is an online event platform giving you a centralized location to manage hundreds of sessions, an exhibit hall, poster hall, and more. Conference Now is powered by our award-winning learning management system purpose-built for associations.
Web Courseworks’ Virtual Event Services
What virtual event services does Web Courseworks offer?
- Create digital branding elements including URL and logo, and carry those elements throughout the platform.
- Configure the conference lobby and other navigational elements.
- Upload users and create accounts.
- Set up educational sessions.
- Create virtual networking sessions.
- Set up the virtual exhibit hall, including the design of exhibitor landing pages and the inclusion of networking opportunities to encourage engagement.
- Produce webinars, including broadcast recording, question moderation, and live streaming.
What webinar production services does Web Courseworks offer?
- Hosting a press session with presentors.
- Managing the technical aspects of the live webinar.
- Pre-recording the session with live moderation and chat facilitation when it’s broadcast.
- Hosting a live presentation while facilitating the live chat.
For more information on Web Courseworks’ webinar services and the features included, contact us today.
Where can I learn more about hosting a virtual event?
- Free Course on Covid-19 & Working Virtually Available Now for Download. Torrance Learning has created three courses about creating virtual learning courses and are providing them for free. Learn more through this blog post.
- Coronavirus Pushes Associations to Offer Online Options for Face to Face Events. The COVID-19 pandemic is resulting in unprecedented conditions for associations. Explore the effect on associations and how your organization can weather the strong in this blog post.
- Software for Associations | 15 Platforms to Consider. Virtual association events depend on reliable software solutions. Explore popular software solutions for associations through this blog post.
If your association needs help pivoting to the digital events sphere, contact Web Courseworks today.